Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Progress so far

I think if I keep track of my progress, I will be inspired to get everything done faster and finish this draft. The sooner I finish that, the sooner I get to editing and then submitting.

- I am currently at page 190
- There are eleven chapters so far with about nineteen pages to a chapter
-So far, twenty bandits, one elf, sixteen fish, one hare, one horse, and eight orcs are dead.
- Our adventurers have traveled through two Towns and one city since leaving home
- They have taken three detours on the road. Dominick protested all three.

After a dragon fight, a showdown with a grand witch, the final battle, and epilogue, I will be needing some honest critics. Or I can just let this book sit around my hard drive with all the others. Whatevs

No comments:

Post a Comment